Konstruckt works with businesses to build a budget, to build a team, and create a schedule for your tenant improvement. We then manage them from concept to completion.
- Change has been a part of my life since my earliest memory. (I have attended 10 different schools between Kindergarden and 12th Grade) while growing up.
- I have lived in 5 states and 10 different cities (both as a child and an adult) and now realize that I feel most at home near the Pacific Ocean.
- Jason Mahlin started his career in project management as an intern at the City of San Diego Planning Department while studying at San Diego State University. With a fascination with the built environment he learned much about different disciplines, permits, costs of management, and the permit process. The experience with the permit department gave him the insight necessary to manage his projects at Dyson, Expedia, and HairUWear among other companies.
Examples of the project we have worked on:
- Project Manager for the North American Headquarter of Dyson, Inc. (project size was approximately 34,000 square feet).
- Project Manager for the construction of the NYC office of Dyson, Inc.
- Manage the expansion of Dyson Inc. existing Chicago office (project size was approximately 14,000 square feet).
- Project Managed the Startup of the construction and relocation project for Dyson, Inc. Chicago Call Center from Chicago to the Chicago suburbs (project size was approximately 12,000 square feet).
- Project Managed the Startup of the construction project for Dyson's first Service Centers (3 locations across country).
- Project Managed the build and relocation of the HairUWear office (17,000 sq ft) & warehouse (120,000 sq ft) relocation from Kansas City, MO to Lenexa, KS.
Our goal is to provide a seamless move for you and your staff. Shutting down the business on a Friday at the old office and ensuring everything is operation for you and your staff the next business day. We have experience doing this many times and can work to make this happen for you.